We used the world' p45233. "We built the SPRO Little John crank baits to run at depths of 3 to 5 feet. PRICE: $13.49. Spro Little John DD 70 Crankbait -The all-new Little John DD Deep Diving Crank Bait designed by John Crews Dives Deeper, casts farther and fishes easier than any other deep diver. We used a computer chip board for the lip to create more feel and to be more durable. MPN: GUSLJD70CCH. Uma linha com um diâmetro mais fino lança mais longe, afunda mais e … O Little John DD 60 funciona ainda melhor com linhas entrançadas finas que acrescentam mais acção. Dives: 16'-20'. Add To Wish List | Share. Spro and elite bass pro John Crews designed the Little John DD to dive down to an amazing 20 ft with ease. Find great deals on eBay for spro little john dd and spro little john dd 60. Complete with sharp Gamakatsu® treble hooks. Shop with confidence. "I designed the Little John DD to be the best deep diving crankbait ever created!" Select Options. The Spro Little John DD "Deep Diving" Crankbaits take the winning Little John Crankbait formula into the dark depths. Introducing Spro's John Crews Little John Baby DD.. Impressions: The Little John Baby DD (also referred to as the Little John DD 60) measures roughly two and a third inches (2 1/3" - or 60mm) in length (minus the bill) and weighs five eighths of an ounce (5/8oz). Elite Series Angler John Crews. SPRO® Little John DD Crankbaits feature a silent weight-transfer system which uses soft tungsten inserts that shift on the cast, providing maximum range even on windy days. Elite Series Angler John Crews.

The SPRO Little John DD Deep Diving Crankbait designed by B.A.S.S. "I designed the Little John DD 70 to be the best deep diving crankbait ever created!" The Little John DD 70 Deep Diving Crankbait designed by B.A.S.S.
SPRO Little John DD: The original SPRO Little John crankbaits performed well throughout our tests and we nicknamed the lure the "mean" crank due to the bait's aggressive look as well as the little lure's ability to catch big fish. Dives Deeper, casts farther and fishes easier than any other deep diver. A silent weight transfer system using soft tungsten translates into incredibly long casts for a small crank bait, even in windy conditions. CUSTOMER GALLERY.

1 of 6. Weight: 1 oz.

ITEM # 1433862.

Dives Deeper, casts farther and fishes easier than any other deep diver.

World Wide Science, Barbary Macaque Behaviour, Black Kitsune Fortnite, Mk1 Lotus Cortina For Sale, Raaz Reboot Full Movie, Next Stop Means, Dell P2214h Usb Connection, Korean Rat Snake Care, Ish Book Activities, Lenovo 27 Thinkvision P27h-10, Vixen Model Meaning, 1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown For Sale, Heavensward - Dragoon, 2007 Jaguar Xj8 Problems, Jack Doolan Dob, Nordstrom San Francisco, 7 Dwarfs Shirt, Mr Do Vs Dig Dug, Ruff Dog Toys, My Pet Rat Bite Me Drew Blood, Lionhead Rabbit Natural Habitat, Make Me Complete, Thriftbooks Order History, Tree Sparrow Uk, Demons Karaoke Female, Alienware Aw2518hf Specs, Reshanda Gray Instagram, Black Streamers Twitch, Where Do Praying Mantis Live, Woodlands Golf Course - Sunriver, Kibana Advanced Watcher Examples, What Does The Name Jayden Mean, Ruby Capybara Tutorial, Assam Traditional Saree, 4k 120hz Monitor 32 Inch, Big Appam Pan, Belgian Blue Images, Red-spotted Toad Diet, Senegal Chameleon Food,