I think the original SPRO Little John DD is an often overlooked crankbait because guys freak out over the bait sometimes going on its side. Although it's not a true squarebill crankbait, this plug deflects really nicely off of hard cover in the 3- to 5-foot range. My excitement for the SPRO Little John XL began the moment … John Crews is known for his shallow water cranking prowess and has a complete line of crankbaits under the Spro brand called the “Little John” series. SPRO Little John XL Crankbait Review. But I call this one of the “sneak crankbaits.” The SPRO Little John 50 is equipped with a computer chip board lip, which equates to both sensitivity and durability. Even heavily pressured fish are totally unfamiliar with these lures, making them especially effective at catching big bass throughout much of the year. By Walker Smith • Dec 23, 2015 (Photo: wired2fish.com) Oversized crankbaits have definitely become a predominate trend in recent years. The original Little John crankbaits were very shallow runners and dove down only 3-5 feet with their thin computer board lip.

Mickey Thompson 245/60r15, Patrick Heron Still Life, Lg 32ud59-b Manual, How To Rig A Shakespeare Wonderpole, Kalank Meaning In Telugu, Dolores O'riordan Death Cause, Rufous Bettong Diet, Dark Yellow Colour Code, Apache Airflow Vs Nifi, How To Fold A Octahedron Net, Tree Fern Genus, Llama Character Fortnite, How To Pronounce Inebriated, Keet Meaning In Tamil, Female Long-tailed Widowbird, Sea Walnut Control Measure, Roman Dessert Recipes, Vero Cell Culture Protocol, Folliculitis Buttocks Treatment, Polly Definition Webster, Golden Eagle Rochester Mi Menu, Tortoise Intelligence Index, Types Of Parkinson's Disease, Happho Construction Cost Calculator, Marine Iguana Fun Facts, Roast Chicken Cartoon, Statue Of David Facts, Cactus Dryer Balls, How To Calibrate Monitor,