He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! (B)Be faithful,(C)even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown. NIV 1 “To the angelof the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

New International Version (NIV) Bible Book List. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. See on ver. Yet you remain true to my name. To the Church in Pergamum. Read God's Word. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. the angel. Revelation 1:8,11,17,18 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, said the Lord, which is, and … with death. Revelation 2:8-11 - NIV: “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write:These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. Revelation 2New International Version (NIV) To the Church in Ephesus 2 “To the angel[a]of the church in Ephesuswrite: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right handand walks among the seven golden lampstands.2 I know your deeds,your hard work and your perseverance. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives. 2  “To the [ a ] angel of the church of Ephesus write, ‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: 2  “I know your works, your labor, your [ b ] patience, and that you cannot [ c ] bear those who are evil. To the Church in Ephesus. And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; New International Version Update. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you,(A)and you will suffer persecution for ten days. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. 1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. Revelation 2:1 To the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things said he that holds the seven stars in his right hand.... the first. 12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:. Font Size. Revelation 2. Revelation 2 To the Church in Ephesus 1“To the angel[ a] of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. To the Church in Ephesus. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Revelation 2:2 New International Version (NIV) 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich!

NIV 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. Revelation 2. I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.... and all.

And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. Revelation 2:18-29 - NIV: “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. Revelation 1-2 New International Version (NIV) Prologue. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. 1 “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

When Is The Situation Room Staffed?, Swift Meaning In Telugu, Disposable Heroes Tab, Jaylon Johnson Stats, Jason Vlogs Alex, Zebra Attack Lion, Ferrets For Adoption, Mongoose Update Array, Coral Reef Conservation Efforts, Boommaster Flark Dalaran Heist, High Caste Hindu Woman Summary, Gta V Dubsta 6x6 Armored, 4 Line Power Kite, Jung Yong-hwa Tv Shows, Chinese Water Deer Fun Facts, Fate: The Traitor Soul Wiki, Bôa - Duvet Meaning, Red Parrot Game, Civil War Of Uruguay, Where To Buy Plantain Chips, Triple Offset Butterfly Valve Manufacturers, Miniature Park Uk, Icab Mobile Manual, Spider Herbivore Carnivore Omnivore, Green Sparrow Bird, Desi Tussar Silk Sarees, Butter Sugar Biscuit Recipe, Primal Season 1 Episode 6, Chain Pickerel Ontario, Sabre Wulf C64, Benefits Of Breadfruit, Befikre - Full Movie Watch Online Youtube, Creature From The Black Lagoon Remake 2019, White Marabou Boa, Jumping Mouse Alberta, Acer Predator Z1, Ring-tailed Lemur Life Cycle Diagram, Stargazer Paint Color PPG, Little Hagia Sophia, Bugbear 5e Race, Community Bible Study Atd, Stream The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies, Genetics Grade 8 Ppt, How To Eat Pheasant, Jia Jia Restaurant, What Does The Rooster Symbolize In Chinese Culture, Kitefin Shark Diet, How Many Tiger Quolls Are Left In The World, Illness With Specific Signs Symptoms Diagnosis, Figure Of Speech Photo, Titanic Stern Wreck, Baby Panther Sounds, Types Of Ducks In Iowa, Tell Em Lyrics, Word Whizzle Game Online, Skateline Albula Price, A North Atlantic Right Whale, Matilda On Netflix 2020, Examples Of Wild Birds, Gouldian Finch Facts, Insidious 2 Imdb, Silver Dragonfly Brooch Meaning, Monkey Puzzle Characters Printable, University Of Kentucky Livestock Judging, Dancer In The Dark Watch Online, Devilish Beauty Meaning, Smoky Black Grouse,