Lyrics to 'Officially Missing You [MIDI Mafia Remix]' by Tamia. That I-I'm officially missing you Ooh, can't nobody do it like you Said every little thing you do, hey, baby Said it stays on my mind And I-I'm officially Well, I thought I could just get over you, baby But I see that's something I just can't do From the way you would hold me To the sweet things you told me I just can't find a way to let go of you oh please tell me why'd you have to go cause this pain I feel it won't go away hanado.seulpeujineun anh-ass-eul jul hangadeug.nam-aissneun heunjeogdeul gat-i usgo un gieog-e today I'm officially missing you Ooh can't nobody do it like you Ooh Say every little thing you do hey baby say it stays on my mind And I-I'm officially missing you I'm officially missing you Oh can't nobody do it like you Said every little thing you do Hey baby say it stays on my mind And I, I'm officially All I do is lay around Two years full of tears From looking at your face on the wall Just a week ago you were my baby Now I don't even know you at all I don't know you … Lyrics for Officially missing you by Akdong Musician (AKMU).

Tamia Officially Missing You Submitted by: paramore_fans@yahoo.com Key: G Tuning: Standard EADGBe Chords used: G - 320033 F#m7 - 2x2222 B - x24442 Em7 - 022003 Dm - xx0231 C - … All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop Oh baby, tell me why'd you have to go 'Cause this pain I feel it won't go away And today I'm officially missin you Officially Missing You Lyrics 2006: So Into You Lyrics 2006: Almost Lyrics 2006: Still Lyrics 2012: Me Lyrics 2006: Stranger In My House Lyrics 2006: Falling For You Lyrics 2006: Spend My Life With You ft/ Eric Benet Lyrics 2007: Things I Collected Lyrics 2007: You Put A Move On My Heart Lyrics 2006: Can't No Man Lyrics

Voyage To The Prehistoric Planet Robot, Rock Creek Campground Perry Lake, Hurley International Nike, Firewall Meaning In Computer, Ornamental Snake Epbc, Kaelyn Name Popularity, Make Sentence With Invited, Red Sonja (1985), Quickstep Dance Steps List, Giles Blunt Amazon, Skip The Dishes Courier Support Contact Number, Storm In Bangalore Today, Fisher Scientific Llc, Slay Girl Meaning, Royal Starfish Facts, Pelican 1510 Size, Realmyst Switch Gameplay, Arkadium Pyramid Solitaire, Sand Cat Diet, Art And Design Foundations Mohawk, Who Created The Creature From The Black Lagoon, Shallow River Smallmouth Fishing, Lantern Fish Scientific Name, Jump Scare Prank Video, Carbon Periodic Table, How Long Do Draco Volans Live, The Burns Cage, Where To Buy Perfume, Tia Tamera Movies, Skip The Dishes Courier Support Contact Number, Kensington Slimblade™ Trackball, Izu Ocean Park, Propylene Carbonate Solubility, Flies And Negative Energy, Kettering Bug Ww1, Highway Patrol Duties, Multiples Of 2pi, Pet Raccoon Eating, Tumbatu Island Snorkeling, Dark Purple In French, Savigny's Agama Care, How Did The Missions Affect California, Feather Razor Uk, Blue-naped Parrot Size, Zed Egypt Prices, Mbabane Weather Tomorrow In Degrees Celsius, Wcw Cruiserweight Championship, Rockwood 8288sb For Sale, Presque Isle, Wi, Kill All Tomcat Processes Windows, Tiger Shark Video, Monkey Baby Dolls, Mink Fur Coat, 2nd Base Softball, Cute Animals To Color, Kraal Meaning In Tamil, Where Do Mouse-eared Bats Live, Bbc Pangolin Coronavirus, Asus Vg248qe Review, Do Green Cats Exist, Seraphon Warcry Tactics,