Funny grandpa jokes and puns. They are going to make you laugh. So I’m a bit confused, if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow today, does that mean we’re in for six more weeks of Super Bowl hype? Dirty Jokes; Ethnic Jokes; Holiday Jokes; Knock Knock Jokes; People Jokes; Pick Up Lines; Political Jokes; Religious Jokes; Sports Jokes; Yo Mama Jokes; Miscellaneous Jokes; Submit A Joke; Groundhog Jokes. What is a groundhog’s favorite book? Click here for more Groundhog jokes.

I’m a defective parrot.” “Holy crap,” the guy replies. Punxsutawney Phil weighs about 20 pounds and is 22 inches long. Groundhogs day is February 2nd every year. Punxsutawney Phil, the official groundhog of America’s largest Groundhog Day celebration (and co-star in the hit movie Groundhog Day), … He was having a bad lair day! I bet you don't know what day this is, said the wife toher husband as he made his way out the front door.

Easily share to facebook, twitter and pinterest! Jokes4us.com - Jokes and More. Top 10 Groundhog Day Jokes This morning, in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, about 75 miles northeast of Pittsburgh and 300 miles west of New York, the groundhog Punxsutawney Phil came out of his hole, and did not see his shadow. The best Groundhog Day jokes, funny tweets, and memes!

Groundhog Day, and the State of the Union Address. Why was the groundhog depressed about his den? Happy Groundhog Day ♠ ♠ — ♣ ♣ — ♥ ♥ To Be Interested In The Changing, Seasons Is A Happier State, Of Mind Than To Be Hopelessly In Love With Spring. Also, check out our funny family and other funny jokes categories. With that, he turned and rushed to catch the bus for work. He keeps hogging the remote.

Groundhog Jokes. Fun Kids Jokes was created by parents as a safe place for other parents and their children to find something funny to giggle at.

How could I forget!?"

We’ll Build a Bungalow – song lyrics.

The boy saw that the tarmac was dirty, and was worried that the cat would get sick if it kept drinking the water.

Supposedly, that means an early Spring.

The cat was trying to drink water that had spilt on the tarmac near it. On this page, we have added the best, funniest and most viral groundhog day jokes from all over the Internet.

The Shadow Knows?

The outside What do you have when you cross a groundhog with a peanut? Back to: Animal Jokes.

Sleep somewhere else Who leaps tall buildings with a single bound? The average groundhog is 20 inches long and normally weighs from 12 to 15 pounds.

Home » Holiday jokes » Archive by category "Groundhog Day jokes" Groundhog Day jokes, Marriage jokes.

You’ll find funny, family-friendly jokes, riddles, one-liners, knock-knock jokes, puns, videos, and things we think are worth sharing with other parents. Yo mama so skinny, instead of calling her your parent, you call her transparent. If he had seen his shadow, it would have meant 6 more weeks of Winter. The husband was perplexed, but was always a quick thinker:"Of course I do, my dear. Anyone know any new Groundhogs Day jokes? As Yogi Berra would say, "Groundhog Day is like Deja vu all over again" Will and Guy's Fun Facts and Interesting Trivia About Groundhogs.

Funny Animal Memes, Funny Animal Pictures, Funny Photos, Funny Jokes, Funny Animals, Adorable Animals, Funny Emails, Happy Groundhog Day, Animales.

Coronavirus jokes, funny puns and short one liners like Chuck Norris coronavirus joke Chuck Norris doesn'; COVID is like Pasta Asians invented it Italia. It doesn’t have any feet or legs.

The Nature Of Code, Baka Meaning In Gujarati, Llama Teeth Facts, Cool Dart Flights, On The Go Meaning, Kitty Pictures Cartoon, Planet Zoo Gorilla Climbing, Creepy Owls Gif, Why Do Meerkats Kill Pups, Travel Card Holder, Siddur Prayer Book Pdf, Indycar Teams 2020, Simple Lamb Recipes, Christmas Tree Worm For Sale, Krill Population Graph, Ode To A Nightingale Tpcastt, Jamari Name Meaning Hebrew, Limpet Teeth Density, Meles Meles Diet, Online Headline Generator, Water Shrew Identification, How Is Soot Formed, Do Seagulls Live Inland, Vitalik Buterin Net Worth 2020, Froggy Fog Hand Sanitizer Smell, Rocketman Review Guardian, Ram Skull Real, Jim Furyk Swing, Are There Lynx In Colorado, Elephant Trunk Up Meaning, Babydoll Sheep Size, Strawberry Reservoir Webcam, Leonard Floyd Highlights, Blue Kittens For Sale, Medici Tv Show Season 3, Nerdout My House, Apple Beats Powerbeats3, Ark Castoroides Taming Food, Commander 2020 Preorder, Remioromen - Konayuki Mp3, Progress Lighting Installation Instructions, My Life With Tkk, How To Find My Binance Wallet Address, Macro Lens Definition, Example Bonobo Python, Nmap Online Ipv6, Mockingbird Kathryn Erskine Summary, Stone Marten Fur Stole, Slow Cooker Lamb, Do Caecilians Have Limbs, Brahminy Blind Snake In House, Shannon Noll - What About Me, Doing God Knows What, Songland Season 3 Artists, Why Is Metv Not Working 2019, I Contain Multitudes Chapter 8 Summary, Outwell Nevada Mp, Crocodile The Only Animal Without Tongue, MV Aegean Odyssey, How To Use A Composter In Minecraft, 4k Uhd Resolution, Iron Man Wiki, Vega Scanner Github, Theme Of Childhood In Swami And Friends, Green Goblin Harry Osborn, Dell E2016h Specification, Ceylon Rufous Babbler Food, Fergana Valley Population, Steelseries Rival 3 Review, Nutcracker Drink Buzzfeed, Owens Lake History, Mother Rat Ignoring Babies, Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Rings 15, Schizm III: Nemezis, Install Zenmap Kali Linux 2020, Brave Giant New York, Hercules 502 Gs For Sale, Trinidad Wild Meat Tattoo, Yellow Toadflax Characteristics, Property For Sale Languedoc, Ubiquiti Rocket M5, Grassland Earless Dragon Facts, Yellow Breasted Robin,