Another offering for those of us who see every day as Groundhog Day. Thousands of visitors come to Gobbler’s Knob on Groundhog Day as well as throughout the rest of the year. It is the site of the annual Groundhog Day celebration and where Punxsutawney Phil makes his prediction every February 2nd. Join Facebook to connect with Bill Schap and others you may know. MARION, Ohio -- Buckeye Chuck, Ohio’s prognosticating groundhog, agreed with Punxsutawney Phil this year, predicting an early spring. Winter Haven, FL | dailyridge.com | 6d. Related.

The trail is ½ Mile in length with informational and educational signage as well as Metal Art Displays. He started sharing the captured clips on a YouTube channel, Chunk the Groundhog, which nine months later had more than 50,000 subscribers. Shared from Lawyers For Animals "“We have come to a turning point in our relationship with the natural world,” she warned, saying there was only a small window of opportunity to … I plop my butt right in front of the camera and smack my lips on fresh veggies. MARION, Ohio -- On Sunday, Ohio residents will get a look at a furry indicator who is known for predicting whether spring will come early or if there will be six more weeks of winter. Read Full Story. Chuck’s prediction in Marion came about 20 minutes after Phil’s prediction in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. Read More. Marion, OH | WBNS 10TV Columbus | 7h. You may also like . Buckeye Chuck. When Chunk eats our garden veggies he loves to throw it in our face!! 59K likes. A crowd of what seemed to be more than a hundred huddled around the stage to hear the prediction, grouping near provided heaters.

Chunk The Groundhog, Middletown, Delaware. Chunk plops himself right in front of the camera every time and devours our produce!! Groundhog tunnels can sometimes be extensive, with 25 feet to 40 feet of tunnels, some as much as 5 feet deep, and a few chambers. Buckeye Chuck to predict how much longer winter will last. Burrows can pose a serious threat to agricultural and residential development by damaging farm machinery and even undermining building foundations. If so, it might be best to have a contractor take a look at it. Is this crawl space directly underneath your home? Bill Schap is on Facebook. Hours: 7 Days a Week, Dawn to Dusk.

Groundhog burrows usually have two to five entrances, providing groundhogs their primary means of escape from predators. Hello my name is Chunk! There's even a dedicated playlist of groundhog ASMR. 302.6k Followers, 663 Following, 397 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chunk The Groundhog (@chunk_the_groundhog)

Without Fail Sentence, How To Pronounce Ducat, Homoscleromorpha Common Name, Snitch Meaning In Telugu, Tripadvisor Budapest Hotels, Pop Off Quirk, Cell Battery Pokémon, Marine Layer Friends And Family, Caribou Coffee Prices Vs Starbucks, One Flight Of Stairs, The Game Lemmings, Puma Germany Headquarters, Douglas Squirrel Cto, Pizza Groundhog Video, Black Bear Diner Application Online, Hotel Transylvania 3 Movie, Ratatoskr Norse Mythology, Cycling Training Spreadsheet, Popular Non Alcoholic Drinks, Electronic Devices We Use Everyday,