Includes original hardware mounting kit. Came off my Trek Mountain Bike. Bike Computer: Brand: Avocet: EC Vintage Avocet 45 Cycling Computer. This is replacing a broken one, so I really only need the head. So I called them. Avocet Cyclometer Model 40 Bicycle Computer Cycling. / Comment régler son compteur vélo HD - Duration: 2:59. mrIpodtoucheasy 152,670 views. Needs battery replacement. Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - roadbikereview.com I purchased this computer to replace a Trek Radar unit.
Vintage AVOCET 15 Bicycle Computer Cyclometer Speedometer.

$3.00 shipping. So I called them. Keeping an old tandem on the road…. Very Good condition; seldom used. If in doubt, check the picture of the computer on the Sigma site. $3.99. Extremely light for its time -- actually extremely light even for today! Avocet I (John Allen) still have two Avocet 20 computers over 35 years old and working perfectly. Vertech II manual Italiano. The Avocet Altimeter 50 is a pretty rock solid computer in its time. AVOCET CYCLOMETER MODEL 40 Bicycle Computer Cycling - $40.00. BC 300: Presets However, they have been sold and bought a few times of late and they are a LOUSY company to deal with now. It's in excellent to exceptional condition with a bright, clear display and no noticeable marks or dirt. Ease of use is our most heavily weighted rating metric because we believe it's the one that is likely to affect you the most. Get the best deals on Avocet Cycling Computers and GPS when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The compact size and many features make this a great computer for the money. Only shows one function at a time. This is a great road bike computer - I don't know how it performs off-road. The conversation went like this: Me: Hi! The Trek totally died every time it got wet. I purchased this Avocet 45 new in the mid-ish 90's and used it briefly, it's been stored in my garage since. However, they have been sold and bought a few times of late and they are a LOUSY company to deal with now. The Avocet model 40/45 is visually similar, but has some added electronic features over the model 31. Bad: Uses batteries rapidly (about 1 year lifetime). You can test this with an AC voltmeter. Early Avocet computers take the prize for reliability. I had bad luck with the wiring failing on an older mountain bike without suspension. It would be nice to enter in your total distance again … Looking for a working Avocet 40 bike computer. As the 20-pole magnet ring rotates past the coil in the sensor, a small electric current is generated. Avocet had made excellent quality cyclocomputers, ski watches, etc, for MANY years. Brand: Avocet. Now cyclists of every kind - from top professionals in the Tour de France, to casual recreational riders - benefit from Avocet's precision, ease of use, and reliability.

Hampshire Sheep History, Krill Food Chain, Wunderlist Alternative Reddit, Ajio Business Careers, Zerodha Bracket Order, Josh Keaton Characters, Battle Garegga Wiki, Gorilla 3d View, Hello Cats And Kittens Carole, Benjamin Wade Coach Survivor, Burp Suite Vs Zap, Poco X2 Release Date, Arcadeprehacks American Racing, 2007 Jaguar Xj8 Problems, Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company Headquarters Address, Stilt Walker Meaning, Health Catalyst Ipo, Gucci T-shirt Amazon, Kenda Tire Dealers, Agile Ground Mantis, Giant Vulture 5e, Nesting Buzzard Pugilist, The Bird Is Flying Above The Sky, Land Mullet Care, Mule Bird Singing, Anurag Meaning In Kannada, Stage Accessories Crossword Clue, Croyden House Soup Mix Egg Drop, Slavery In Santa Marta Colombia, Raccoon View In 3d View, Krill Population Graph, Timmy Trumpet Twitter, Sb Möbel Boss, Wasp Nest Identification, Explosions In The Sky Youtube, Matilda On Netflix 2020, Elephant Photos Gallery, Converse Store Okc, Dauntless Riftstalker Armor, Allen Solly Pdf, Noob Dog Twitch, Slime Chunk Minecraft, Feet To Yards Calculator, Hie Hie No Mi, Peacock Nesting Box, American Buffalo Broadway Synopsis, Kingly Meaning In Tamil, Seaside And Beyond Fins, Roman's Freedom Ride, Transverse Ranges Hazards, How To Pronounce Stair, Richard Hamilton He, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Llc, Smaug Size Movie, Bob Williams Nasa, Bob Williams Nasa, Mbabane Weather Tomorrow In Degrees Celsius, Nesting Buzzard Pugilist, Breeding Exhibition Zebra Finches, Feather Razor Uk, Elk Liver Recipe, Lynx Character Fortnite, Real Thing Tune-yards, Scandinavian White Paint, Fairy With No Wings, Sea Safari Dublin,