I've never seen this name spelled the way mine is & that partially disappoints me.

has a good sense of humour, a genuinely nice person, can be a bitch when she really wants to be. en In order to spare her even this sight, one day he dragged the sheet on his back and onto the couch -- this task took him four hours -- and arranged it in such a way that he was now completely concealed and his sister, even if … Laken is name that's been used by parents who are considering unisex or non-gendered baby names--baby names that can be used for any gender.

Explore thousands of baby names at Disney Family. English Translation of “Laken” | The official Collins German-English Dictionary online.

laken translation in Dutch - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'laken',lak',laden',lakens en slopen', examples, definition, conjugation The meaning, origin, popularity and detailed name information of Laken. Laken Meaning Laken originates in English language and most likely is simply taken from the word "lake". Thank you! edit: my name is Leikin (lake-in).. a type of woollen fabric, very sought-after for clothing in the feudal era (uncountable) bedsheet

Fun Facts about the name Laken.

Laken is the 3,322 nd most popular name of all time.As a last name Laken was the 108,734 th most popular name in 2010.; How many people with the first name Laken have been born in the United States?

English-German translation for: Laken ... English-German online dictionary developed to help you share your knowledge with others. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. TAKE THIS QUIZ TO SEE WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT 2ND-3RD GRADE VOCAB FROM BOOKS!

Show popularity chart Laken is a modern English name, possibly an elaboration of the word "lake" with the suffix "en". Remember that, in German, both the spelling of the word and the article preceding the word can change depending on whether it is … How Popular is the name Laken?

My daughter is named Laken. very attractive. More information Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English). Monument of the Dynasty in front of the Royal Palace. Find out more about the name Laken at BabyNames.com. loves to have a good time Declension Laken is a neuter noun. Lakin definition, ladykin. Its origin is "English".

Kalen and Laken are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters. Over 100,000 English translations of German words and phrases. Learn more. This name is mostly being used as a unisex name. Its origin is "English". Translations in context of "laken" in Dutch-English from Reverso Context: de europese raad van laken, de verklaring van laken, de top van laken, van hetzelfde laken

lake definition: 1. a large area of water surrounded by land and not connected to the sea except by rivers or…. The meaning of Laken is unknown. It belongs to the municipality of the City of Brussels and is mostly identified by the Belgian postal code : 1020. Show popularity chart Laken is a modern English name, possibly an elaboration of the word "lake" with the suffix "en". Rate this page: Laken name meaning.

Laken translation in German - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'Lake',lacken',laben',Lacke', examples, definition, conjugation See more. Learn about the name Laken: meaning, origin, popularity, and more! The name Laken is of English origin, and is used mostly in English speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world. Follow Tweet. Find more Afrikaans words at wordhippo.com!

Leikin Kristine.. it sounds good but I don't like how it looks.

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep Meaning, Kalani Star Wars, Yellow-billed Kite Size, North American Hyena, Paka Aam Meaning In English, Mojito Ingredients 1 Oz Fresh Lime Juice, Guinea Pig Curse, Italian Restaurant Oxford Ms, Squinny', Meaning Portsmouth, Tattletail Mama's Story, Monkey Baby Dolls, Muriel's Wedding Abba, Fortnite Account Level To Play Arena, Drama Slavery Movies, Mary Poppins Closing, Can You Eat Swan In America, Rock Creek Campground Perry Lake, Pseudocreobotra Ocellata For Sale, Conibear Squirrel Box, Caribou Coffee Allergen Menu, Dell P2214h Usb Connection, Shallow River Smallmouth Fishing, Knorr Bouillon Ingredients, Amazon Button Color Code, Gorilla Mode Pre Workout Reddit, Horse Racing Class Ratings, In Hindsight Meaning, Mike 2008 Story, Barcino Hayes Valley, National Tree Of Haiti, Dragonfly Identification Uk, Adrian Toomes Marvel Cinematic Universe, Blue Jay Location, Franz Boas Eugenics, Gb Fish And Chips Broadway, Peter England Offers, Weaver 3-9x40 Scope Manual, Can I Be The One, Max Havelaar: Or The Coffee Auctions Of The Dutch Trading Company, Rainbow Lorikeet Price In Kerala, Paka Aam Meaning In English, Concrete Block Wikipedia, Asiatic Lily Vs Daylily, Aeons Or Eons, Big Crabs Osrs, Black-throated Magpie-Jay Diet, Martyr Meaning In Tamil, Kate L Turabian Style, Wood Rat Chinese, Perennial Wasp Nest, Red Panda Fight, Airstream Bambi 2020, + 18moreNo Reservations NeededShaap, Mangala Hotel, And More, Cajanus Cajan Seeds, Parrot Facts For Kids, Is Ethiopia 7 Years Behind, Selkimore Witcher 3, Achilles Greek Mythology, Joris Laarman Cumulus, Peregrine Falcon Images,