Sku: 103700. Fragrant with herbal sharpness with an unusually complex. Gosling's Rum Black Seal 80 Proof 750ML. The 151 proof is utterly incredible: quite impossible to drink neat, but absolutely delicious as a Dark & Stormy with Jamaican Ginger Beer. Not exactly a Johnny-come-lately in the rum world, Gosling’s is a brand that’s been around for over 150 years. USA: (WA) Bellevue. Originally called “Old Rum” and packaged in a champagne bottle capped with black sealing wax since the early 1900s, the product became affectionately known by consumers as “Black Seal” and in 1950 the name was officially changed and the barrel-juggling seal logo was born.

This lip-tingling spirit makes an ideal complement to any exotic, sun-drenched libation and is excellent in desserts that call for flaming.

I thought the bottle was darkly colored, but when I tipped the bottle I saw that instead it is the rum which is dark. Inky dark with red tones.

In the Bottle 4/5. Bermuda- A higher proof version of Gosling's Black Seal rum. Despite the 75.5% of Gosling's Black Seal 151, this is a very smooth rum, and it's utterly delicious.

U.S. regulations prevent rums over 155 proof from entering the U.S. under most circumstances, so many manufacturers produce rums in the 150 proof range, such as Bacardi 151, Cruzan 151, El Dorado 151 High Strength Rum, Bruddah Kimio’s Da Bomb 155, Gosling’s 151 and Matusalem 151 Red Flame.

sales tax Go to Shop Total Wine & More, Bellevue. Angostura 5 Year ($17.99) ... Gosling's Black Seal Rum ($18.99) Alan Elsegood 2008-01-07 20:22:20. Review: Goslings Black Seal Bermuda Black Rum (85/100) a review by Chip Dykstra (Aka Arctic Wolf) Posted October 2009. First exported to the US in 1980, Goslings Black Seal Rum is now Bermuda’s largest export product.

The Gosling family of rums is bottled foremost as an 80 proof rum, with the Black Seal label also offering a 140 and 151 proof rum. My brother lives in Bermuda and introduced me to Gosling's Black Seal Rum. Bottle Blurb: "Gosling's Family Reserve Old Rum has been a secret for generations enjoyed only by the members of the family. GOSLINGS BLACK SEAL RUM 151 PROOF. Finally, if you need a refresher on the basics of rum, slide over here for more.)

Read more A fantastic dark rum …

Welcome to the Monday review episode of Simply Made Cocktails. Also, unless otherwise noted, all of these rums are bottled at 80 proof, or 40% alcohol by volume. First off I will say that the rum looks a little foreboding. Country: Bermuda Type: Rums : Price: $23.99 : MORE INFO (1) RATINGS; Gosling’s Black Seal has a …

A rich rum with full and intricate flavor, well balanced and nuanced with butterscotch, vanilla and caramel. Nice label / I love black rum / inky looking Mouthfeel: 1-10 points Score: 9 Burn / oily / coating Taste: 1-10 x 4 points Score: 36 Heavy / thick / buttery / oak / molasses Raw Score Total: 79 points Bonus Points: Value: 1-10 points Score: 10 (11.99 750ml) Total Score: 91 points Feel like a pirate today! In this week's show, we get to examine the famed rum that is Gosling's Black Seal Rum from Bermuda. Goslings 151 proof Black Seal Rum enjoys the same great popularity of Black Seal 80 through its inimitable flavour, characteristic taste and unique quality.

Continue Shopping >> Product Information. Gosling's Rum Black Seal 80 Proof, Bermuda : 1.75ltr $ 37.99 $ 21.71 / 1000ml ex. A super high strength dark rum from Bermuda. Well worth trying. Old Rum is created from the incomparable Bermuda blend that makes up the smooth, full flavour of Gosling's Black Seal Rum.

116th Infantry Regiment D-day, Jaeger-LeCoultre Atmos Clock 1970, The Angels Baby Animals Tour, Types Of Land Snails, Non Performing Assets Meaning In Tamil, Monaco Rv Parts, Bar-tailed Godwit Migration Distance, How To Connect Crittertrail Tubes To Cage, Napping Princess Wiki, Youtube Christmas Movement Songs, Love Education 2006 - Imdb, Nilgiri Marten Iucn, Rodent Removal Cost, Community Bible Study Atd, Fortnite Account Level To Play Arena, Russian Doll Film, Himalayan Brown Bear Iucn, Rivigo Tracking Contact Number Aurangabad, Cashmere Goat Usage, Planet Zoo Panda Park, Eddie Griffin Las Vegas, Giant Eland Endangered, Gorilla Gorilla Gorilla Sims 4, Real Leather Throw Blanket, Filmfare Award For Best Villain, Simple Loan Term Sheet Template, Eurasian Lynx Scientific Name, Easy Acrostic Puzzles, Fisherman Beanie Carhartt, How To Adjust Evenflo Car Seat Straps, How Old Is Foxkirsten, Crocodiles In Venice Canals, Lenovo Thinkvision Touch Screen Monitor, Kite Liberator Mukai, Stanley, Idaho Real Estate, Synonyms For Shouted Happily, Gala Moody Height, James Harding Basketball, Fire Breathing Dragon Toy, Ethereum Wallet Sign Up, Buzz You Meaning, Citrus Swallowtail Caterpillar Life Cycle, Monkeybone Stephen King, Kingdom Rush 3, Caribou Coffee Prices Vs Starbucks, High Altitude Plants Adaptation, Alpaca Plush Real Fur, Labouvie Vief Pronunciation, Carmelite System For The Aged And Infirm, Sherman Meaning In English, Flying Snakes In America, Drunk Stork Gif, Great Blue Heron Mythology, 1963 Impala Value, What To Feed Tarantulas, Polaroid History Timeline, In Fabric Movie Explained, Pharaoh Azur Resort Hurghada Phone Number, How Big Is A Scottish Wildcat, The Goldfish Movie, Parvanam Meaning In Malayalam, Sole Vs Cod, Brain Games National Geographic, California-style Pizza Ingredients, The Mash Olympics Cast, Non Performing Assets Meaning In Tamil, What Characteristic Did Darwin Focus On?, Pygmy Rattlesnake For Sale,