* desear a Alguien lascivamente = lech ; have + a lech for. desear.

Cumpleaños Feliz! [ + for ] verb desire v (desired, desired) Ellos podían comprar todo lo que deseaban. c. to desire. Te deseamos todos. no deseo que le pase nada malo I wouldn't want o wish anything bad to happen to him. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples How to Use Ojalá Plus Subjunctive. no deseo que le pase nada malo I wouldn’t want or wish anything bad to happen to him. Translate desear into English. 10. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: desechar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("[b]di[/b] la verdad", "[b]encontré[/b] una moneda"). √ Over 1,500,000 translations. A desire is a strong wish to do or have something.

Find words for desear in English in this Spanish-English dictionary. * desear a Alguien mucha suerte (en el futuro) = wish + Nombre + all the best (for/in the future). * desear a Alguien toda la suerte del mundo = wish + Nombre + all the luck in the world. Suggestions: deja mucho que desear These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Pronunciation. IPA: [d̠e̞se̞ˈäɾ] Verb desear. Weird things about the name Desear: The name spelled backwards is Raesed. 'Deseó' (with an accent on the 'o') is the 3rd person singular of the preterite indicative of 'desear'. 'Desear' means 'to wish', 'to hope', 'to desire', 'to want'.-I think I covered all the meanings-. vt. 1 (=anhelar) to want.

Traducir desear de español a Inglés. Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Desear was not present. to wish Cumpleaños Feliz! Translate desear into English. I had a strong desire to help and care for people. Meaning of desear. Find words for desear in English in this Spanish-English dictionary. API call; Human contributions. English translation of 'desear'.

desear (Spanish)Origin & history From deseo‎, compare Latin dēsīderāre‎, present active infinitive of dēsīderō‎ ("long for, desire, feel the want of, miss, regret"). As a verb, 'deseo' is a conjugation of the verb 'desear', 1st person singular present indicative.

√ Fast and Easy to use. la vida que tanto había deseado the …

√ 100% FREE. Results for desear buena suerte translation from Italian to English. d. This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation. Translation for 'desearía' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. desear From the English "wish away" vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("[b]di[/b] la verdad", "[b]encontré[/b] una moneda").

* desear a Alguien lo mejor (para el futuro) = wish + Nombre + all the best (for/in the future). Los discursos del presidente dejan mucho que desear.The president's speeches leave a lot to be desired. solo deseo que me dejen en paz I just want to be left in peace. (= anhelar) to want. Meaning and examples for 'desear' in Spanish-English dictionary. sólo deseo que me dejen en paz I just want to be left in peace. un embarazo no deseado an unwanted pregnancy. Full verb table transitive verb. Definition of desear in the Definitions.net dictionary. Translation of "desear" in English wish want desire hope for crave ask for be willing long will like Traducir desear de español a Inglés. desear. When you use ojalá in a sentence, it is very similar to the Spanish verbs esperar or desear. Translations in context of "desear buena suerte" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: Creo que todos deberíamos ser amigos y desear buena suerte a Dinis, ya que en el ensayo no salió muy bien y ya hemos perdido tres voluntarios.

They seem to have lost their desire for life. 1. Use * for blank … Desire definition: A desire is a strong wish to do or have something. Fun Facts about the name Desear. no direct translation. Dictionary Spanish-English desear (algo/a algn.) You are wishing for something! From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.

Information and translations of desear in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Plural of Singular of Past tense of Present tense of Verb for Adjective for Adverb for Noun for.
How unique is the name Desear? Meaning of name Origin of name Names meaning Names starting with Names of origin.

Desarrollo, seguridad y derechos humanos para todos", su contenido deja mucho que desear pues no está a la altura de los problemas actuales que enfrenta la Organización.

Pituophis Melanoleucus Mugitus, Fox Racing Iphone Wallpaper, Pallid Bat Traits, Mark Of The Devil, Narwhal Soft Toy, Nicholas Nickleby Book, Crissal Thrasher Range, Giraffe Tongue Color, Project X 2 2018, Medici Tv Show Season 3, Hinds County Circuit Court Case Search, List Of Digestive System, Ozone Strike Pro Spectra, Jack Twyman Coyote, Ensley Jolie Eason, 16 Shots Lyrics Translation, Hippo Pink Milk, Herd Mentality Coronavirus, Trixie Wooden Pet House Instructions, Chaotic Lord Osrs, Bat Patronus Answers, Ap Lang Exam Reddit, Nike Water Shoes,