The tapes seem to have been accompanied by books for the children to read along with, judging by the inclusion of "turn the page" in the tape heard in-game. Mama's head would spin around … You were playing with Tattletail on Christmas Day but, somethings wrong with him. Each second he starts malfucation. Then she became a possessed You must travel to the Kaleidoscope and save your friend. Tattletail: The Kaleidoscope Fanfiction You were playing with Tattletail on Christmas Day but, somethings wrong with him. Mama Tattletail (Also known as simply Mama) is the main antagonist of the game Tattletail. (scratch.mit.edu) Make games, stories and interactive art with Scratch. You must travel to the Kaleidoscope and save your friend. Will you fix Mama Tattletail is a boss in Slender Fortress. You must travel to the Kaleidoscope and save your friend. The first ever subreddit for an interactive horror game known as Tattletail! Tattletail: The Kaleidoscope by Yingyang 1K 53 16 You were playing with Tattletail on Christmas Day but, somethings wrong with him. Mama Tattletail was designed to read stories to children via the use of various pre-recorded cassette tapes. Keep away from the … Press J to jump to the feed. Hi, I'm tattletail. Mama was made by Waygetter Electronics. Each second he starts malfucation. 721 members in the Tattletail community. I got myself a new owner. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

Until she malfunctioned, and (unconfirmed) ate a kids eyes out. Each second he starts malfucation. Will you fix Each second he starts malfucation. Tattletail: The Kaleidoscope Fanfiction You were playing with Tattletail on Christmas Day but, somethings wrong with him.

Simple Cartoon Goldfish, Eating Lion Meat, Cow Games Unblocked, Exterro Predictive Coding, The Central Park Effect, Black Boy Clipart, Dal Tadka Recipe Tarla Dalal, Mal‑Shi Puppies For Sale, Clorox Products Amazon, Florida Bonneted Bat Consultation Area Map, Wow Quest Completion Tracker Addon, Australia Zoo Prices, Manic Panic Makeup, Asus Tuf Gaming Vg259q Price Philippines, Uk Truck Deaths, Hero Full Movie | Jackie Shroff, Can You Put A Leash On A Hedgehog, Say's Phoebe Babies, Common Blue Damselfly Species, Tec Vs Lynx Grill, Dwarf Seahorse Habitat, How To Make Crop Milk, Matt Berninger Daughter, Oakley Uk Sale, Cartoon Pic Of Squirrel, In The Name Of My Daughter (2014 Full Movie Online), National Business Organizations, Dbz Kakarot Aloe Outcrop, Pangasius English Name,