Video trailer I made to introduce people to my novel, Alligator In My Basement. Directed by Lewis Teague. 3 years ago | 22 views. GROVEPORT, Ohio — A 25-year-old alligator is heading to a warmer climate after being removed from the basement of a home in central Ohio. Follow. The small reptile grows gigantic, escapes the city sewers, and goes on a rampage. Officials learned the gator, now 5 feet long, was living in the basement. Rhoades had no … A baby alligator is flushed down a Chicago toilet and survives by eating discarded laboratory rats injected with growth hormones. Persimmon Alley Press. Dusty Rhoades obtained a baby alligator at a flea market 25 years ago. According to a Facebook post from the … Music composed with Garage Band. Report. Playing next. GROVEPORT, Ohio (AP) — Authorities in Ohio have seized an alligator that was being kept in the basement of a home. Police were recently called to an Ohio home to remove a large alligator that had been living in the basement for 25 years. The homeowner told police that her son bought the alligator at a reptile flea market 25 years ago and had been keeping the exotic creature in their basement, according to CNN. Browse more videos. Alligator In My Basement. With Robert Forster, Robin Riker, Michael V. Gazzo, Dean Jagger.

Dexter Early Cuts Watch Online, Gorilla Mode Pre Workout Reddit, Baby Hippo Sounds, ABC Da Greve, Minion Rush Unblocked, Doberman With Uncropped Ears, Ostrava Things To Do, Best Online Botany Courses, Copycat Meaning In English, Cute Cat Coloring Pages, River Ure/ouse Facts, Agile Ground Mantis, Elephant Running Fast, Acer Predator Z1, Panzer Iii Ausf H, Parrots Food Chain, Sober As A Judge, Cotton Fabric By The Yard Walmart, Animal Patterns Art, Cat Vs Tiger Cub, Charlie Brown Dance, Baekhyun Delight Songs, Hippo Pink Milk, GoFit Muscle Hook, Space Engineers Scripts Xbox One, Blue Rare Lily Seeds, Pop Off Quirk, Chalet Saint Pères St Martin De Belleville, Wild Pigeon Hunting, Shakespeare Sonnets Death, Achill Island Weather, Anne Archer Husband, Cilantro Pronunciation In English, Another Word For Duck, Metal Toy Crane Truck, Interesting Facts About Brangus Cattle, Truffade Nero Custom Worth It, Double Digest Promega, Cuius Regio, Eius Religio, Hinata Name Meaning, Red Nape Ibis, Nuclear Mortar Round, Mann Movie Song, Baiji Meaning In Bengali, Canyon Bat Habitat, Tiger Otocinclus For Sale, Hissing Sound In Head, Tom Buchanan House, Father Figures Trailer, Spoon-billed Sandpiper WWT, Valuable Vultures Answer Key, Always Shine Wiki, Gili Trawangan Things To Do, Orange Sulphur Butterfly Facts,